- RoleOrganizer, UI Design, Web Front-End
- Team Size1 UI Design
- LanguagesMostly English
How might we display the moment when hearing the songs you like in the movies/dramas?
Let’s go through this question:
How to Find the Website?
Based on actual data, many people submitted these words for lyrics in a search engine:
- lawrence of arabia british beatlemania
Search a sentence of a song.
- the umbrella academy i think we re alone now
Search the names of a movie or drama with the sentence they heard.
Current Search Process & Obstacles
IMDB is the first stop to find out data of movies/dramas. However, it is hard to find by the lyrics because:
- In the pages of a movie or drama, only song names are mentioned.
Therefore, you are probably unsure if it is the song you heard in the movies/drama.
What’s in the Website?
Minimum Viable Product
Like many products, the website went public when it seemed to work. It was primitive, but inviting search engines to know the content and having real visitors ASAP is more important.
- 1st IterationPut all pages and layouts manually
- 2nd IterationCreate the templates for lists, artists, and songs
- 3rd IterationAdopt content platform: Sanity
Visitors find the songs and feel good with the “moments.”
- SEO Performance
It’s expected that more creators in love with 60’s to 80’s culture will feature these songs in their works.
Give It a Try
The side project is in active development. Try: What are the movies/dramas that David Bowie’s Heroes features?